Sunday, October 29, 2006

Infection

Many things are infectious. Some good, some bad and some debateable (like yawning). For now, feeling grateful for friends near and far is very infectious. I like to dedicate some photos to some of those friends whose blogs I visit almost daily.


This is for Whisky; They say every cloud has a silver lining. Sometimes, it is gold.



For Moggie; The underwater spider that you missed.



Specially for Ladyhawk; There will always be wind beneath your wings.
{Note: This is a picture of a sea-eagle though}



This flower for Sandra; For sharing the beauty captured on your lens and the sweet comments you leave on our blogs.

6 comments:

Sandra said...

Hi Divemuster!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!! What lovely dedications!! You are so extremely kind!!! I absolutely LOOOOVVVEEE my flower!!! It's gorgeous!!!! And you are so very welcome!! Because of you guys and gals that continue to visit my blog, I am trying to keep this up and am continuously trying to think of something that I can post that might be somewhat interesting. I've been struggling to fing something lately but once I can get out to visit some other places then maybe I can find something cool to snap a photo of so that I can share it with you guys and gals. You really touched my soul with dedication!! Thank you for your kindness and for always being so sweet to me!! Bye from Texas!! :)

moggie said...

thanks, DM.

in these times, it's a wonderful thing to be thought of and remembered.

i think i can speak for us all when i say you're a great pal and one cool dude!

thanks for everything.

Sandra said...

Hey guys!! I completely agree with Moggie!! "Ditto" to what he said above!! Cheers to you guys and gals!! Bye! :)

Divemuster said...

Thank you for the kind and sweet words.

Warmest regards from Kuala Lumpur :)

Sandra said...

You are so very welcome! Bye! :)

Saffron said...

Beautiful photos!! Just beautiful :)