Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Raptor!

THUD! I looked up and I saw a magnificent eagle outside my window no more than 2 meters from where I was sitting (in my office at the 40th floor). Now, it can't be that an eagle, what would be considered a king of the sky and with highly maneuverable skills, had "accidentaly" rammed into the building. Besides, it had hit the building claws first. A theory formed in my head that it was attacking its own reflection on the building window panes. More glimpses as it glided by, sometimes headed directly for the building followed by distant but distinctive thuds! Either it was practicing attack runs or it feels threatened by its own reflection.

Darn! No fancy camera in hand but managed to catch some meagre shots on my phone camera. Awesome bird of prey!








3 comments:

pummkin said...

Ohmigosh! I'm so envious! These are wonderful shots! It's so beautiful!

moggie said...

u took these shots with your Phone Camera?!...wow!

Divemuster said...

That's as good a picture the phone camera can take. My Nokia 6230 has a max of 640x480 pixel resolution and a fixed focus so unable to crop. Beggers can't be choosers rite?