Monday, July 04, 2005

Journey of a different sort

Dreams. A journey to a world where the laws of physics as we know it are non-existant. Sometimes pleasant and at times terrifying. A journey into the subconciousness where one's deep, dark desires and fears are kept from the mortal world. Each night I venture into this world not knowing what path I would take. Sometimes I would not even recall the journey nor was it in black & white or colour. Does it matter? Does it mean anything?

How could I even begin to describe a dream? It is so weird. No storyline, no plot, no sense even. I can at best describe bits and pieces of it.

Last night's started with watching a vehicle going off an unfinished flyover. I think I was in that vehicle but I was watching it! I "knew" that the occupants would survived although the "crash" was not seen. Sometimes I have an awareness that I was in dreamworld and able to "steer" the events to some extent. Next I found myself swimming to a boat and getting on. I remember the water was crystal green so I guess I do dream in colour! I got to the front of the boat. I think it was like a 'sampan' and I was up in front as it moved along. I looked down and we were on a road going uphill! I didn't look back to see what kind of motor we were using or whether we had wheels underneath. Must remember to do that next time. Finally stopped at the ridge overlooking a valley. Beautiful valley and someone was mowing the grass. A couple passed by with a guide, and they were covered with grass cuttings ... haha. The couple, tourists I gathered, were grumbling at the guide. "You brought me all the way here to show me a tea-plant?" Grumble, mumble...

The boat got on its way again. Destination, a cave where I was to meet up with friends. You are really going to like this boat now. It "sailed" over the valley and we were flying! I really got to get this boat. This might have been influenced by the Slatifarblast's Aircar at Margathea workshop (HitchHiker's Guide To The Galaxy). Below I could see some primitive life, apelike but more human in stature. Took some photos too. Now if only I could get the prints.

That's about it before I was called back to the present world.

No comments: