Friday, November 17, 2006

Weather gone wonky

Its been like this everyday for the past few weeks; One minute it will be blistering hot, and the next, thunderstorm.

This was the storm viewed from my office on Friday evening just before quitting time.


Lightning is awesome and frightening... depending on your proximity from the storm. Here's one I managed to capture using the camera on my mobile phone.


Pictures above taken with the built-in camera on the Nokia E-70. Better something than nothing.

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Hi Divemuster!! Wow! Amazing shots of the thunderstorms! Looks the way I feel sometimes like everything is just pouring down on me and I don't know how to see through it. So great visiting your blog!! Thanks for all of your kind words and for always sending happy thoughts my way! I really appreciate it! I'll be praying for Moggie and his best friend! Take care and Happy thoughts always!!

Sandra

LadyHawk said...

Why is it that you can capture a lightning shot with a phone camera and I can't with my TLC? The stormy skies look real cool!

Divemuster said...

Hi Sandra,
Storms invoke in me a sense of awe and respect. Next I'd wish for a cosy bed and a window to watch the rain as it pours from the heavens. Once a while, I like walking in the rain... and come back to a hot mug of coffee or tea. Thanks for your visits and encouraging words.

Ladyhawk,
The moment will come..

miloice said...

Hahaha like this also can?
Teraaa teraa :oP

Sandra said...

Hi Divemuster! You are very welcome! Love visiting with ya! Happy thoughts! Bye from Texas! ; )